Wednesday 16 July 2014

A frizz free life is out there!

"Your hair is so lovely and thick, I wish i could have thick hair"
You can take it. Please. I'll shave it off for you....
This is a sentence I hear a lot. Don't get me wrong, Its nice to get compliments about my hair (I do love it!) however unless you too have really thick hair you don't understand the battle you go through after every wash!
After spending ages trying to dry it all properly I often end up resembling that of Simba from The Lion King. A giant frizzy mane.
Until I discovered this saviour....


Just two pumps of this onto wet hair & drying my hair almost becomes a delight
Most times I barely need to straighten my hair properly just touch up the ends
I would upload a picture before I started using this product but I would never let my frizzy mane see the light of day without attacking it with straighteners (& heat protection spray ofc)
So I guess the point of this is let all thick haired frizzy victims our there know, there is light at the end of the tunnel
I have seen it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment