Sunday 8 April 2012

The best things in life are Free

Like this bad boy!


This has to be my best find to date as far as free stuff goes
My hometown isn't the classiest of places, but while walking the dog something caught my eye buried under a load of junk that was probably soon to be off to the tip.
Excitedly I dragged the dog home quickly & dragged along my sister for some muscle & headed to this house
As I reached the door the owner was just popping out as I politely & sweetly as possible asked if I could have the trunk if he was throwing it away.
He couldn't have cared less if i'd asked him if I could set it on fire, but agreed .
I thanked him & hastily carried it off home.
My mother was horrified when I brought it into the house looking a little worse for wear but with a good clean & air it seems to have taken a key place in our front room
Isn't it lovely?
I do have to remind my mother that once I can move out i plan to take it with me poste haste!

No comments:

Post a Comment