Sunday 8 April 2012

Show & Tell



So a year or so ago me & the Boyfriend decided to make each other gifts for our anniversary. It’s a more personal touch than any shopping spree & means a lot more to us.
I was a bit anxious about this as I tend to have great ideas in my head, but they don't quite come out the same in real life.
I am quite pleased with my creations however...
I made the boyfriend a Despicable me ipod case & an awkward moments of your life coffee mug :) You’ll only understand the last one if you’re a Snuffbox Fan!

I really love what Mike made me! :D …

 We’d been talking about Book safes & i was considering making one out of an old book. I hadn’t really thought it through so i was just like yeahh i’ll just cut a big hole in the middle of the pages, it’ll be well easy *facepalm* Luckily I hadn’t had the chance to destroy some literature Before Mike Gave me this :) He made it completely from scratch & took him a good few days of concentration


I love the detail of the inside but i have a major dillema of what to keep in it ?!
He also made me these…
A Resident evil ipod case, a heart necklace & two heart necklace necklaces that fit together perfectly :) One of which he wears too.
We both wore our heart halfs to death & they're both currently in need of a touch up but i still cherise mine dearly






No comments:

Post a Comment