Monday 25 June 2012

Graze

Flicking through the June issue of Glamour I came across this leaflet:

I've had a few friends tell me how great Graze boxes are, but I have always been that person who was about a year or two behind everyone else
"Hey guys have you heard of this florence & the machine, she's great!" I mean I've only just got around to getting spotify *cringe*
But no more!

Rambling aside I decided to try it out, after all it was free! I registered & rated a few things & waited & within a day or two this dropped through my letter box


Graze boxes are a great thing for those of us who have a tendency to snack in the afternoons at work, Find it easier to reach for crisps & chocolate in the corner shop or just plain boredom eaters (Guilty on all accounts)

Each box comes with a nutritional leaflet with what exactly you're eating & how many calories, protein etc in each pack.
They come in the cutest little boxes that fit in your letterbox easily!

In my first two boxes I definately had some I loved & some I loathed.
The great thing about graze is you can log in & rate all the snacks you get or could get in the future & say whether you love them, willing to try them or just plain want to bin them!

No comments:

Post a Comment