Monday 11 March 2013

DIY Glitter Peter Pan Collar

Having seen countless tutorials for the glitter peter pan collar, I have been desperate to have a go myself
So one Sunday Afternoon I decided to do just that!
An easy & fun DIY but boy does glitter get everywhere!


                                  
You will need:
Peter Pan collar (50p Abakhan bargain bin)
  • If you can't get hold of a peter pan collar there are several tutorials online that teach you how to make your own (I'm just lazy)
  • Glitter
  • Ribbon & a button
  • Most people swear by Modge Podge glue, but I used fabric glue & it worked just as well.


Depending on what your desired colour is, you mix up the glitter with the glue & spread it
over the collars.

I chose the do a bit of every colour & I started off using a paintbrush but it  didn't spread quite as well as when you use your fingers 
                                           
                                                                   Yay Glitter Mess


Once the glitter is all dry, I simply attached the collars together with the button sewn in the middle & attached two pieces of ribbon either side at the back to tie it round the neck & e voila

No comments:

Post a Comment