Monday 28 April 2014

Err.. Hi!... Remember me?

I must start writing again
I must start writing again
I must start writing again

A sentence I repeat to myself all too often. I make something new, I critique a product to myself, I ramble to loved ones about the new show or Film that has changed my life & I again think to myself, I should write about it.
Not to gain lots of viewers and get lots of comments and people are like Ooh have you read that latest blogger RazzleDeeDazzle (Not that I would say No to any of that)
But because it gives me a chance to express my creativity in whatever way I see fit.
It make my training in my 40+ hours a week Job that bit more bearable.

So I'm making a declaration across the internet -because saying it myself while daydreaming on the daily commute doesn't count- I will begin writing again!
Maybe not very frequently or even that well, but it is my writing.
My therapy, my voice across to the world and if anyone even reads it well that's a nice little bonus right?


Dee.

No comments:

Post a Comment