Tuesday 29 April 2014

DIY Bracelet Holder

Most of my jewelry is either stored on my necklace canvas (I Posted about it a long time ago) Or kept on a beautiful little cake stand I bought in a little shop in Chester many moons ago.
As my Bracelet collection increased, there was nowhere to put them all.
So, rather than pay a pretty penny for a Bracelet Holder I decided to make my own for pennies!
Using a loo roll, a kitchen roll & a little paracetamol box: 
I cut out a circle in the back of the pill box to fit the small loo roll.
Then I cut a hole in the middle of the large loo roll for the smaller roll to fit into
& painted it black
To add some weight to the bottom to stop it tipping over, I used a couple of heavy rocks from the garden
However I would probably advise using sand for a more balanced weight
Then I stuck them all together and this is the finished result!:




No comments:

Post a Comment